Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will my Order Arrive?
--Our Current turn around time can range from 7-14 business days as some of our products are made to order . (up to 14 business days applies to busy seasons such as Sales, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas). Once your order is made with love and covered in prayer it will be posted.
Generally standard post takes between 3-5 business days and express post takes 1-2 business days (unless you are located in a rural area). We will email your tracking number to you once your orders been posted and it can be tracked via the Australia Post website. Once we have posted your order, in the occasion where it has not arrived we encourage you to contact Australia Post for further assistance. Unexpected delays with Australia Post do occur from time-to-time. If your expected delivery window has passed, please allow an additional day or two prior to contact.
If you live in Brisbane and Ipswich area, you are most welcome to pick it up. Our Boutique is located in Redbank Plains, Ipswich and our address will be provided once your order is ready. Please select the 'Pick Up' option when placing your order.
2. How do your sizes run for your Shirts?
There are size charts in each product listing- please measure a shirt that you like the fit of and compare those measurements to the size chart. (and measure your shirt on a flat surface). Do this once, and keep your measurements- those will help you find the right size in all our styles. It's important to check the size chart so that your shirt fits perfectly- these shirts might fit differently than the ones you normally wear. (Please keep in mind that shirts can vary up to a 1/2" of an inch from the size chart and design placement might vary up to 1/4" inch.)
3. How do I look after my Shirts/Cushion/Tote Bags?Our T-Shirts are 100% Australian Cotton and are an amazing Quality and Durable Garments. The Designs on our Shirts, Cushion Covers and Bags are printed on HTV Vinyl and therefore please follow the care instructions below to ensure a long lasting use and maintain good quality of the item.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS GARMENT:
- turn the garment inside out to wash
- choose cold or low temperature water for the cycle
- use mild detergent
- do not dry clean
- do not tumble dry/dry clean
- do not iron directly onto the vinyl slogan
- ensure that you also look at the garments wash instructions
3. Do you accept returns or exchanges on purchases?
We currently do not accept exchanges due to tracking issues. If you need a different style, color, or size, please return your original order for a gift card and place a new order.
We know buying online can be difficult! So, we offer returns of unworn/unwashed apparel, as long as the size or color is still in stock, within 15 days from the delivery confirmation date.
For personalised items we do not accept returns or exchanges unless your order have arrived damaged. If you have any issues with your order please email us at email@example.com with details and photos of the damage within 12 hours of receiving your order. We will then request for your piece to be posted back to us and we will make you a new replacement.
4. Do you have a store that I can visit?
Yes we do! We have a pop-up store located in our home based studio. Address is 15 Vantage Place, Redbank Plains QLD.
5. How do I order a personalised Shirt or gift?
In the notes section you can add the 'Name that you would like printed on the product.
If you have another question, or need additional help,
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org